James C. Edmonds
Attorney and managing partner Jim Edmonds practices in the area of civil litigation at Fetherston Edmonds, LLP, a firm he has been part of for more than 25 years. Jim's trial practice includes business and commercial litigation, and insurance defense. He also takes the lead on professional negligence litigation and product liability defense. Jim is rated AV Preeminent by Martindale Hubbell, indicating the highest level of professional excellence.
Jim graduated from the University of Oregon, where he was a member of Phi Beta Kappa before going on to earn his law degree from George Washington University. A native of Salem, Jim has contributed to the community by serving as president of the board of directors of the United Way, as well as volunteering in a leadership capacity with the Salem Multicultural Institute. He and his wife, Sally, are parents of four daughters.
- Marion County Bar Association (Member, Board of Directors, 1996-2000; President, 1999)
- Multnomah County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Oregon State Bar (Member, Region Six Disciplinary Board, 2003)
- Oregon Association of Defense Counsel (Member, Board of Directors, 1999; President, 2003)
- Defense Research Institute
- Willamette Valley American Inns of Court (Member, 1998-2000 and Chairman, 1999-2000,
- Local Professional Responsibility Committee)